Thursday, June 4, 2009

Rs. 20 L - Conference Party at Shankarpur to Express sympathy - ( T.O.I dt. 4,june'09)

News! News ! And more News ! ....."Health Dept splurges Rs 20 Lakh On meet" - T.O.I :p-2 dt 4,june'09. THE GRAND SHOW OF Heart & 'Tear'.
Better I Quote again T.O I's report : '...a group of the department's emloyee have been attending a conference at a posh hotel - savouring mutton, byryani , prawn, parshey fish, chutney and misti"
AILA ! AILA ! - thank you ,really ! What a great blessed time you brought for this Health Dept-employees ! and" Health minister said he knew nothing of this Two-day conference" -T.O.I.
What a grand system of Govt-responsibility and admission (or confession) !
'Oh! Aila, -thou can't dampen our love and sympathy for those starving and drowning people. After this 'hearty meal', we will join the rescue -mission' - and that you, better, be sure' . Maybe, or I think, somebody muttered those words too .

No comments: